Thank you for reviewing the suggested school supplies for students for the 2021 - 2022 school year.
Brookside Place School Home
Cranford Public School's proposed plan for September 2021.
Please see this letter from Dr. Brian Heineman, assistant superintendent for curriculum and instruction, regarding summer resources.
The June Healthy Hints will help you prepare for a safe and fun summer!
Attached are suggested summer reading resources for students entering grades K-8.
At A Glance
- 6 Extra-Curricular Clubs
- 2 Age-leveled playgrounds
- Grant supported teacher initiatives
- 99% Student Council led community service
- 19:1 Student to teacher ratio in K-5 homerooms
- School-wide character education initiatives
- 14.9 Average years of experience BPS teachers have in public school education