Brookside Place School is proud to celebrate it honorees for the Governor's Educator of the Year program.
Brookside Place School Home
Following Spring Recess, Cranford Public Schools will be fully remote. Please note that extra-curricular activities will continue during this time and all established protocols and procedures will be followed.
The BPS Student Council has coordinated five themed days to celebrate Read Across America from Monday, March 1 through Friday, March 5. It begins with Cat in the Hat Day! See the flyer to learn more about the fun.
The BPS PTA and BPS Art Teacher Ms. Jenna Baillod are preparing for Art Night 2021 which is themed, "Together or Apart, BPS in My Heart." Participants will create fence posts that will be shared through a virtual presentation.
As part of the BPS Week of Kindness and Respect, homeroom classes collectively completed 100 Acts of Kindness. These were recorded on paper hearts and posted in the hallways. This friendly competition was a great reminder that small acts can make a big impact!
At A Glance
- 6 Extra-Curricular Clubs
- 2 Age-leveled playgrounds
- Grant supported teacher initiatives
- 99% Student Council led community service
- 19:1 Student to teacher ratio in K-5 homerooms
- School-wide character education initiatives
- 14.9 Average years of experience BPS teachers have in public school education