May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Read the Healthy Hints newsletter from Mrs. O'Hara, BPS school nurse, to learn practices for mental wellness.
Brookside Place School Home
Congratulations to the BPS community for raising more than $16,500 through the Kids Heart Challenge to support the American Heart Association. Special thanks to Mr. Helmstetter and Mr. Tuorto for providing the slime incentive.
BPS fourth grade students learned from experts about the important role trees play in the world during a recent virtual lesson.
Brookside Place School is proud to celebrate our honorees for the Governor's Educator of the Year program.
The BPS community collected 278 cans in just two days for the annual Souper Bowl to benefit Cranford Family Care. This community service project is coordinated by the BPS Student Council.
At A Glance
- 6 Extra-Curricular Clubs
- 2 Age-leveled playgrounds
- Grant supported teacher initiatives
- 99% Student Council led community service
- 19:1 Student to teacher ratio in K-5 homerooms
- School-wide character education initiatives
- 14.9 Average years of experience BPS teachers have in public school education